Design a Career You Would Love!
This career workshop offers the opportunity to get clear about the next moves you want to make in your career! This workshop is suited for those who are currently seeking employment or for those who are in a job that is good but not great. Come learn sustainable techniques to design a career with purpose – your purpose – in mind. Then, learn the ways in which you can work toward obtaining a career that you want and living a life you would love!
In this workshop, we will:
- Create your ideal career vision
- Enumerate your strengths and assets
- Develop your personal brand
- Tackle the important elements of your resume, LinkedIn profile and networking
- Discuss methods to successfully quiet fear, doubt and worry
The workshop will be offered at various Wake County library locations throughout the month of March.
3/2/2017 North Regional Library
3/7/2017 Southeast Regional Library
3/8/2017 West Regional Library
3/15/2017 East Regional Library
3/16/2017 Eva Perry Library
3/23/2017 Cameron Village Library
3/28/2017 Northeast Regional Library
1. Go to http://www.wakegov.com/libraries/locations/Pages/default.aspx.
2. Click on the library location you need (left column).
3. Click the Events button.
4. Find the date of your preferred event on the calendar.
5. Scroll to find “Design a Career You Would Love”.
6. Hover over the title and click “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the summary box.
7. Enter your name and email address.
A lot of work, huh? If you prefer to streamline this process, simply email me at email@example.com, and tell me:
1. Date and Location
2. Your Full Name
3. Your Email Address
4. Your Phone Number
I will take care of the rest. I look forward to working with you to design your dream career!