Released this summer, the book Thriving Women, Thriving World applies the wisdom of Appreciative Inquiry to the question, "What can we do, individually and collectively, to raise the well-being and status of women all over the world."
Lead author Diana Whitney is one of the founding contributors to Appreciative Inquiry. There are 8 other authors from USA, Canada, South Africa, and Mexico.
The book contains 92 Appreciative Inquiry questions that can be used for the following purposes:
- Inspire journaling and self-reflection
- Enliven an important relationship
- Facilitate a thriving women retreat
- Create ripples of conversation
- Catalyze a thriving culture at work
- Enhance inter-generational story telling
- Change problem talk into possibility talk
- Conduct research for social change