Choosing One Word to set the course and direction for your new year is a way to create and connect clarity, passion and purpose to your journey. By living through a single word that is meant for you, you will have the opportunity to experience a renewed sense of significance and focus throughout the year.
In this conversation we will explore:
· What One Word will you choose to set your intention for the upcoming year and how did you come to choose it?
· How can your One Word impact or change the way you live each day?
· How can your One Word move you from busyness to purposeful action?
· How do you anticipate your One Word will stretch you outside your comfort zone?
· In what ways do you intend your One Word to affect the following dimensions of your life: Work, Health, Emotional, Relationships, Spiritual and Financial?
· How can we encourage clients to explore the One Word approach to set intentions?
What are additional ways to work around commitment, establishing accountability and developing new perspectives with clients?
Facilitator: Kelly A. Best MBA, CPC, President, Kelly Best Coaching
Today retirement is being redefined. Kelly is a transition coach who works mainly with clients moving from the workplace into retirement. There is a lot of freedom to choose and shape this unique time in people’s lives and Kelly helps her clients think about their hopes, dreams and goals for retirement. She works with her clients to understand the challenges and embrace the opportunities associated with this next stage of their lives.
Kelly is a Duke University graduate and received her MBA from Georgetown University. She has spent more than twenty-five years in regional government, academic administration and business management and marketing.
CCEs Approved: Core Competencies 1.125
Please contact Kelly Best at KellyBestCoaching@gmail.com or 919.389.0640 if you want to facilitate a Cutting Edge Conversation event and/or have an idea for a topic discussion.
Attendance limited to 20.
Cutting Edge conversations are free for members, $10 for non-members. Not a member? Join Us and then register.