CCEUs Approved: 1.0 Core Competencies & 0.5 Resource Development
Courage takes many forms in people’s lives. When it’s present it can open doors
to opportunities; its absence can buttress walls. It can help to move us toward
our goals, while its absence can stand in our way. Courage also plays a crucial role in our coaching interactions with clients.
In this Cutting Edge Conversation, we’ll explore courage through these
and other questions:
1) What is courage?
2) When do we observe it in our clients? In ourselves?
3) What happens when we struggle to find it?
4) What is the difference between courage and confidence? Courage and
5) How do we help our clients discover their courage?
6) Can courage be cultivated? If so, how?
Facilitator: Abby Zarkin
Attendance limited to 20.
ICF Raleigh Area Chapter
3201-141 Edwards Mill Road #210
Raleigh, NC 27612
© ICF-Raleigh Area Chapter 2012-2020