CCEU Approval in Progress
CANCELED - TO BE RESCHEDULED
Cutting Edge Conversation:
Transformations of Consciousness, Being, and
Its Impact on Decision-Making
In this CEC, we’ll explore different transformational models of consciousness, discuss the journeys our clients take through the stages of those models, and share how their ability to make decisions changes as they progress through each stage.
All coaches help clients make decisions. As transformational coaches, our work is less about helping our clients navigate the geographical decisions of their journey (location, destination and path - the realm of transactional coaches), and more about helping our clients navigate the decisions of how to be (bringing awareness and clarity into how they think, how they feel, and how they act, so they can decide not just what to do, but how to be as they do it) through each step of their journey.
We’ll explore the following questions:
● What models of transformation inform your approach to transformational coaching?
● What kind of window into your client does the model provide?
● How have your clients broken through the blockages they encounter?
● What impact did their transformation have on what they believe, value, or how they make meaning of their experience?
● What became possible for them as a result of their transformation?
Discuss your clients' real-world application of transformational models and join our CEC Facilitator, Tim Power, ACC, as we explore the transformations of consciousness, being, and how it impacts the decision-making ability in our clients. Come ready to share!
For more information about Tim's practice, go to his website - TalentPowered.com.