Get Involved: 1st Quarterly Membership Meeting
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Come One, Come All! – Members – Affiliates – Partners – Guests
Our 1st Quarterly Membership Meeting is where YOU get a chance to
Get Involved, whether that’s a little or a lot. You are important to us and your opinion matters!
Our new Chapter President, Tracy Jenkins, will share ICF-RAC’s mission, goals and how we can co-create more for our chapter, members, partners and community in 2019. Leadership Team members will give you overviews of their positions and share exciting volunteer opportunities—so you can get more involved to get more out of your membership.
- Hear our chapter’s vision and the impact we would like to have in 2019
- Meet our new Leadership Team
- Learn about upcoming events and professional growth opportunities
- Voice your needs and offer input to make our chapter more valuable to you
- Hear updates on Global, Southeast Regional Partners, ATD, and TODN activities
- Participate in breakout sessions to learn about available volunteer positions
- Network with fellow coaches, partners, and guests
Celebrating our Chapter’s 10th Anniversary, together we will Co-Create an inspiring 2019 and accomplish our goals to support our members and our chapter.
Lunch will be provided. When you register, make your choice from 4 different boxed lunches from Panera. All choices come with chips and a cookie.
See you there!
Free parking beside building and across street.
Please contact Linda Vasquez, Program Chair at email@example.com if you are interested in facilitating a program or have questions about events.