CCEUs: 3 core competencies; 6 resource development
NOTE: Registration is limited to 12 participants
MEETING THE SHADOW
October 5 - November 9
TIME: 2:00 - 3:30 pm
(6 sessions of 90-105 minutes each)
In order to handle program logistics (selecting day and time, signing program agreement), we need interested participants to register no later than September 17. Logistical discussions will be handled between September 17 and 25. First session will start the week of September 28.
Ever find yourself triggered by your clients, your family members, or events that are taking place in the world? Or maybe you say to yourself, I could never be like that. In the world of shadow work and integrative coaching, the events and people who cause you to react, highlight aspects of yourself that you have not fully integrated.
In the six-week Meeting the Shadow (zoom, portions will be video off) class, you will learn key elements of shadow work, look at how your story and beliefs might be holding you back, and uncover and integrate the positive qualities to support you in living a more expressed version of yourself.
More specifically, the six weeks will address:
1) To begin to understand what the Shadow is and how it can affect your life at almost every level.
2) To break out of beliefs that have limited you and to see yourself from another, more powerful perspective.
3) To gain the ability to identify your story and the limiting beliefs that it holds.
4) To learn how to step outside of that story and reclaim your ability to choose who and what you can be.
5) To discover your unique recipe and unveil the secret hidden in your personal drama
6) To support you in living an extraordinary life and delivering your greatest contribution to the world.
About the Presenter:
Mindy Schrager, ACC, MBA, NCC
Mindy is an ICF ACC credentialed coach and systemic facilitator whose passion for transformational work grew out of her career success in building strong, well balanced teams, combined with a very powerful personal discovery journey. During her journey, she attended Debbie Ford’s life-changing Shadow Process workshop, as a first step in becoming an Integrative Coach. At the same time, she was introduced to the work of Systemic Family and Organizational Constellations as well as Voice Dialogue. All are focused on uncovering hidden patterns in the life and business experiences and the family lineage of her clients. Mindy loves to shine the light on hidden patterns and the root cause of dysfunction and help her clients create new pathways for growth. Connect with Mindy at email@example.com.
LOCATION: Workshop will be held remotely via ZOOM
Partners: $110 (registration code required)
Board/Program Committee: $50 (registration code required)
Please contact us if you are interested in facilitating a program or have questions about events.