Business SIG Create Your 30-Day Signature Program and Pitch It!
OPEN ENROLLMENT! ALL ICF-RAC MEMBERS, COACHING STUDENTS, GUESTS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS WELCOME.
From Hello to Ka-Ching : Your First 30-Day Signature Program
April 5, 2021
All interested parties are welcome to attend either meeting to learn more about this Business SIG. Participants must be a graduate of a Certified Coaching Program or currently enrolled in a Certified Coaching Program. Participants must also be willing to:
- attend Zoom meetings and show up on camera.
- engage in discussions, provide constructive feedback, and work in small break-out rooms.
- complete assignments through our online learning portal and receive feedback on submissions.
At the Interest Meeting, we will:
· Review the Business SIG objectives and CEU guidelines
· Establish the most important ingredient for success in this SIG
· Review the calendar of activities and answer any lingering questions
The primary goal of the ICF-RAC Business SIG is to help new, emerging and established coaches who have identified their target market and are ready to build a framework for a 30-day signature program but also want the tools and scripts to get prospects into their program from Hello to Ka-Ching.
This Business SIG will be facilitated by Kim Gray and Wayne Upchurch, and includes a progressive, project-based curriculum which includes 2-hour Learning Labs that focus on the following topics:
· It All Begins with a List
· Gather Your Signature Program Ingredients
· Add Some Sizzle and Spice to Your Program
· The Discovery Conversation from Hello to Ka-Ching
And supporting activities such as:
· 2-hour Check-in and Q&A Sessions every other week
· Peer Coaching circles on each other’s programs
· Enrollment in our online learning center for access to all the recordings and materials
· A 30-Day Challenge to Pitch Your Program
Registration Fees: ICF-Raleigh is pleased to offer this event at no cost; however, advance registration is required. Please note registration is limited to 20 participants. Register early to ensure your seat!