Own Your Time Don’t Let Time Own - Time Management for Coaches and Clients.
April 28, 2021
11:30am - 1:00pm virtual via Zoom
Own Your Time Don’t Let Time Own - Time management for coaches and clients.
Time management is a universal challenge we all face regardless of circumstances. Poor time management skills can lead to stress, poor performance, and missed opportunities.
Based on a series of published articles and cross industry workshops, this program was developed based on best practices of successful executives, published research and lessons learned from 30 years of corporate experience.
● To understand how time management holistically impacts individuals and organizations.
● To understand what research tells us about time management.
● Work: Life balance dynamics
● To cover common obstacles and behaviors
● Understand some of the neuroscience behind human behaviors around the management
● Discuss how technology, culture and plays a role
● How does gender, cultural and economic biases can impact time management (e.g., delegation and saying “no” to a request for time)
Joe Shaffner is a professional development and leadership consultant based in the Triangle area in North Carolina He has more than 30 year’s corporate experience in building and leading successful teams in fast-paced businesses around the world with firms such as SAP and Price Waterhouse. During that time he coached hundreds of successful individuals and teams.
Joe earned his B.S. in both business and economics from University of Maine and has an M.B.A. from George Washington University. He is a certified Everything DISC and a Five Behaviors facilitator, and an International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified coach as well as a Certified Executive (CEC) and Certified Mentor (CMC) coach. He also holds board positions at several nonprofit organizations.
CCEUs- 1.5 Core Competencies and .5 Resource Development Credits
NOTE REGARDING REGISTRATION:
Registration is limited to 40 people. We have been experiencing about 40% no-shows, which is unfortunate. Out of consideration for members who want to attend, we ask that you:
- Only register if you know you can attend.
- If a conflict arises and you cannot attend, please cancel your registration or send an email to email@example.com requesting cancellation.