Visual Coaching via Mind-mapping
Visual coaching - supports clients in visioning, seeing perspectives and most of all reflecting.
Mind-mapping - facilitates creative thinking and action taking.
Combined, these two approaches enable coaches to create a dynamic space for their clients “to see, what they are saying and thinking”! As a result clients get:
- Clearer on their goals & vision
- Gain powerful insight
- Create a more compelling story of what they want
- Are motivated to take strategic action
Join us for an interactive overview of how to integrate these two practices to:
- Support whole person coaching
- Engage client in a creative way
- Help clients gain perspective on complex issues
- Have clients leave a session with a tangible tool that will foster clarity and accountability
Coaches will enhance core competencies in two areas
1. Setting the foundation
a. Establishing the coaching agreement
2. Facilitating Learning & Results
a. Creating awareness
b. Planning & goal setting
c. Managing progress and accountability
About the facilitator:
Sackeena Gordon-Jones is Founder & CCO of Transformation Edge Coaching & Consulting (TEC), and the co-director of the Business Coaching Certificate program at NC State University.
She is an executive coach and expert in leadership and talent development, strategic planning & organization effectiveness. Sackeena is a master facilitator, speaker, and rising author. “Shift happens, and when it does, you transform the way you work and live!” Sackeena Gordon-Jones
Email | LinkedIn | Web | Twitter