Spirit - An Accessible Coaching Tool?
Worldwide, more than 84% of people identify with a religious group. This is according to a new comprehensive demographic study of more than 230 countries and territories conducted by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life. Also according to the same source, about 10% of adults who describe themselves as atheists say they believe in a universal spirit. In the US, according to a 2011 Gallup survey, 91% of Americans believe in God or a universal spirit.
Based on these numbers, we can infer that approximately 90% of our coaching clients believe in a higher and powerful intelligence that we can call “Spirit.”
Join us for a Cutting Edge Conversation where we will explore:
· Does your coaching include the spiritual dimension?
· If not, do you have a particular reason stopping you?
· How do you self-manage your own beliefs so they do not create an agenda for your client?
· Regardless of your own beliefs, could you coach a Christian, Jewish, Muslim, atheist or agnostic client?
· Can we create a language and a process that will not trigger prejudice and can be applicable to anyone?
If this topic interests you, come play with facilitator, Alberto Polloni, CPCC, PCC and others at this month’s Cutting Edge Conversation. Alberto warns you that it is possible you may end up with more questions than answers - or not.
LOCATION: Office of Ann Marie Sochia, Waves of Change, 1250 SE Maynard Rd. #204 Cary 27511
CCEs Approval In Process
Please contact Kelly Best at KellyBestCoaching@gmail.com or 919.389.0640 if you want to facilitate a Cutting Edge Conversation event and/or have an idea for a topic discussion.
Attendance limited to 20.
Cutting Edge conversations are free for members, $10 for non-members. Not a member? Join Us and then register.