4th Quarter Meeting: The Coach as Speaker — How to Create a Masterful Speaking Presence
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Speaking to groups is the number one way to build a coaching practice, but only if who you’re being in front of the room is as present, authentic, and sincere as it is when you’re interacting with clients. But, what’s the key to making it happen?
Never stop being a coach! Apply the same core competencies to speaking as you do to your coaching. Create a safe and supportive environment in your room that honors your audience’s agenda. When you’re open and flexible in the moment, you create a dynamic synergy with your audience.
In this highly interactive and thought-provoking presentation, you will learn:
· How to manifest a presence that’s warm and genuine while being profoundly audience-focused and intensely purposeful.
· How the message you send goes beyond the words you speak.
· What goes into creating a compelling, interactive presentation that evokes insight and encourages people to expand their thinking.
· How to provide masterful coaching as you engage audience members.
· How to make an offer from the stage that speaks to the needs of your audience members and lands like an opportunity for further exploration and growth … and how to stay unattached as you do it!
The bottom line: Talking with a client in a coaching setting is very much like speaking to a group of people you don’t know … if you approach it the right way.
- 11:00am-11:30am: Network with fellow coaches, partners, associates, and guests
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Updates on Chapter, Global, Regional and Partners
- 12:00pm-1:30pm: Presentation
About Your Presenter
Denise Hedges, PCC is a passionate speaker, results-oriented business development and speaking coach with over 30 years of experience in public speaking, sales, and marketing. She specializes in training and coaching business owners to market themselves more effectively using the strategy of speaking. Denise works with coaches to help them move past any doubt about sales and marketing, so they can attract more clients and make more money!
Denise is a Professional Certified Coach and graduate of Coach University as well as a member of the Coach U Faculty. She also holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling and a BA in Psychology from the State University of New York. She trains personal and business coaches all over the world and has an innate ability to connect deeply with audiences large and small.
Visit her website at: http://www.DeniseHedges.com
Lunch will be provided.
Free Parking Available at The Frontier
LOCATION:The Frontier CLASSROOM, 800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
1. Members – $25.00
2. Affiliates - $35.00
3. Partners (ATD-RTA & TODN) - $40.00*
4. Guests - $45.00
5. Board Members - $20.00
6. Chapter Sponsors please contact us to register for this event.
*Contact your organization's administrator to obtain this year's partner code.
Please contact us if you are interested in facilitating a program or have questions about events.