1st Quarterly Membership Meeting
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Come One, Come All!
Members – Affiliates – Partners – Guests
Our 1st Quarterly Membership Meeting is where YOU get a chance to
Get Involved, whether that’s a little or a lot. You are important to us and your opinion matters!
Our new Chapter President, Kelly Best, will share ICF-RAC’s mission, goals and how we can co-create more for our chapter, members, partners and community in 2020. Leadership Team members will give you overviews of their positions and share exciting volunteer opportunities—so you can get more involved to get more out of your membership.
- Hear our chapter’s vision and the impact we would like to have in 2020
- Meet our new Leadership Team
- Learn about upcoming events and professional growth opportunities
- Voice your needs and offer input to make our chapter more valuable to you
- Hear updates on Global, Southeast Regional Partners, ATD, and TODN activities
- Participate in breakout sessions to learn about available volunteer positions
- Network with fellow coaches, partners, and guests
Together we will co-create an inspiring 2020 and accomplish our goals to support our members and our chapter.
Lunch will be provided.
The Frontier CLASSROOM, 800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709. Free parking onsite.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
1. Members - Free
2. Affiliates - Free
3. Partners (ATD-RTA & TODN) - $15*
4. Guests - $20
*Contact your organization's administrator to obtain this year's partner code.
Please contact us if you are interested in facilitating a program or have questions about events.