IF YOU REGISTERED FOR THE SUMMIT AND HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED A ZOOM LINK TO JOIN, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER OR EMAIL THE ADMINISTRATOR
CCEU's: 10 Core Competencies (tentative)
SPRING 2020 COACHING SUMMIT
June 24-26, 2020
Sponsored by the Raleigh Area Chapter of the International Coaching Federation
Celebrating the Wisdom and Creativity of our Members and Allies
In uncertain times we have many options of where we look and where we put our energy. During the past few months many of our Chapter's members and allies have been focusing on working on the ICF-RAC Board, creating programs, sharing their expertise in presentations and workshops, and learning new skills.
Join us June 24-26, 2020 as we come together to show our appreciation, share what we have learned, and move forward into "what's next."
The ICF-RAC Spring 2020 Coaching Summit is a three day online (Zoom) event featuring content that will deepen your experience as a coach or trainer and inspire your forward movement both personally and professionally. CLICK HERE to view the full program.
• Be inspired by notable coaches and speakers
• Add new tools to your coaching “tool belt”
• Earn more than 10 CCEUs and Resource Development Credits
• Network with area leaders and coaches
• Take advantage of free offers and resources
Who will be there?
The Coaching Summit presenters will include recognizable names in coach training, coaching, and organizational training in the Triangle area and beyond.
- Sackeena Gordon-Jones, PhD, MCC (ICF-CIO Global Board Director)
- Lou Raye Nichol, PCC (co-founder and former director of the NC State University Business Coaching Certificate Program)
- Kelly Best, MBA, CPC (ICF-RAC 2020 President)
- Maria Glenn, PCC, CPCC (co-owner Assenter Coaching Executive Certification Program)
- Kioka Dunston, PCC, CPEC, CALC, Selected Speaker, TEDxChapel Hill 2020
- Tracy Jenkins, PhD, PCC, XCC (ICF-RAC Past President 2019)
- Wendy Gates-Corbett, MS, CPTD (former member, ATD International Board of Directors)
- Susan Westbrook, PhD, PCC, XCC (ICF-RAC Programs Chair)
- Barton Cutter, PCC, CPCC (Iinclusion and accessibility expert)
What will you Experience?
The content for the Coaching Summit will include speeches and short workshops and will address subjects near and dear to a coach’s heart and work:
- Coaching in a changing world
- Crisis and creativity
- Executive coaching ethics
- Professional reflection
- Monetary archetypes and success
- Leadership branding
- Academic coaching
- Secrets of creating a signature speech
- Stories and coaching
- Understanding and developing coaching presence
- The new ICF competencies,
- Creating action plans and accountability
- And much, much more...
- CLICK HERE to view the schedule
- CLICK HERE to view the entire program
YES! We have attempted to create a live event atmosphere with some of your favorite conference extras.
LOCATION: Summit will be held remotely through ZOOM
Partners: $35 (obtain Partner code from organization administrator)
Other ICF-Chapter Members: $25 (obtain registration code by sending email to ICF-RAC Chapter administrator)
Contact us if you have any questions about the program.